Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 443
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray an 8-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups water together with rice, seasoning packets, and 2 tablespoons pesto. Pour mixture into the casserole dish.
- Toss chicken tenders with remaining pesto in a shallow dish. Place chicken on top of the rice.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Mix remaining water with Alfredo sauce. Remove dish from the oven and pour Alfredo sauce over the chicken, stirring to combine. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake until cheese melts, about 15 minutes more. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can cut the chicken into pieces if desired.
Per Serving: 443 calories; 16.3 40.4 34.4 76 1117 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3