Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 417
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch baking pan)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add turkey, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook until turkey is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 8 minutes per side. Dice turkey into small pieces.
- Combine sour cream, soup, milk, and water in a mixing bowl and whisk sauce until combined.
- Layer 1/3 of the lasagna noodles in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the turkey, green beans, corn, and stuffing mix. Cover with 1/3 of the sauce mixture. Add another layer of noodles and repeat. Add a top layer of noodles and remaining sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until noodles are tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Add Cheddar cheese and return to the oven until cheese melts and starts to bubble, 5 to 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use chicken breast in place of turkey, if you prefer.
- Use any cheese you like.
Per Serving: 417 calories; 6.4 56.1 33.1 73 927 Full nutrition