Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 474
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pot pie)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink and juices run clear, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add flour and cook for about 1 minute. Add mushroom soup and chicken broth; whisk until smooth. Add cooked chicken, mixed vegetables, potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook until combined, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roll out 1 pie crust and fit into a 9-inch pie dish. Poke holes in crust using a fork.
- Pour filling into crust and cover with top crust. Cut a few slits into top crust for steam to vent.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top crust is browned, 30 to 35 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 474 calories; 25.8 42.6 19.6 61 1109 Full nutrition