Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 543
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 9-inch pot pie)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and season potatoes with salt.
- Combine cooked potatoes, gravy, peas and carrots, and chicken in a bowl.
- Press 1 crust into a 9-inch pie pan. Pour potato mixture into crust and cover with second crust. Pinch edges to close pie, and trim off any excess from edges. Make a small cut in the center of the crust. Brush the top with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use leftover cooked turkey and turkey gravy in place of chicken. Use any mixed vegetables you like.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 29.3 51.8 19.2 59 953 Full nutrition