Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 536
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 2-quart casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat. Cook onion until soft, about 5 minutes, and set aside.
- Place potatoes into a pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Crumble into a large bowl.
- Add onions, potatoes, chicken, mixed vegetables, cream of mushroom soup, and gravy to the bowl with the bacon and mix well.
- Line a 2-quart casserole dish with 1/2 the phyllo dough to make a bottom crust. Pour in turkey mixture. Cover with remaining phyllo dough to make a top crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until golden brown, about 20 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use fresh or canned veggies in place of frozen. You can use turkey in place of chicken.
Per Serving: 536 calories; 21 54 31.2 72 1242 Full nutrition