Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 312
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 individual pies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, butter, and honey in a medium saucepan over medium heat; stir. Mix in apples. Cook until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut pie crust into 12 rounds to fit the cups of a cupcake pan and press into cups to make crusts.
- Fill crusts 3/4 full with cooked apple mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust edges are golden brown and not doughy, 10 to 15 minutes. Let cool before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If the crust is too thick, it will take too long to cook.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 11.8 52.1 2.4 3 184 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1