Jalapeno Popper-Stuffed Meatloaf
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 678
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 meatloaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl until combined. Press about 3/4 of the meat mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a loaf pan, leaving a well in the middle.
- Mix together cream cheese, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, jalapeno peppers, garlic powder, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a separate bowl until combined. Press cream cheese mixture into the well of the meatloaf. Cover with remaining meat mixture, pressing along the edges to seal. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove from the oven, brush with barbeque sauce, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons grated Cheddar. Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place meatloaf under the broiler and cook until barbeque sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 678 calories; 49.9 20.9 35.8 246 1871 Full nutrition