Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 328
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 meatloaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (such as Pam(R)).
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, egg, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a large bowl.
- Spread meat mixture over a sheet of parchment paper to form a large square or rectangle. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and spinach over 1/2 of the meat mixture. Fold other 1/2 of mixture gently over filled side. Press together and shape into a log. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix ketchup, Worcestershire, Dijon, brown sugar, and garlic powder for glaze together in a bowl.
- Remove meatloaf from the oven; pour glaze over. Return to the oven and bake until no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use Lawry's® seasoned salt instead of regular salt for meat mixture, if preferred.
- You can use any cheese you'd like for the filling.
- For a variation, you can add Italian seasoning to the meat mixture and sauce.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 14.5 17.5 31.9 142 998 Full nutrition