Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 meatloaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken sausage from its casing and place in a large bowl with ground chicken.
- Set aside 1/4 cup each of green onions, celery, jalapeno peppers, and white onion. Add remaining green onions, celery, jalapeno peppers, and white onion to the ground chicken-sausage mixture; mix to combine. Mix in 3/4 cup blue cheese, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce, eggs, onion powder, salt, and pepper until all ingredients are incorporated and chopped vegetables are evenly distributed. Scrape mixture out of the bowl with a spatula into the prepared loaf pan.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce on top of meatloaf. Sprinkle with reserved green onions, celery, jalapeno peppers, white onion, and remaining 1/4 cup blue cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sides begin to bubble and shrink away from the edges of the pan, about 1 hour 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
Per Serving: 395 calories; 19.1 21.9 33.8 132 1991 Full nutrition