Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 403
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 meatloaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) .
- Combine ground beef, ground sausage, crushed crackers, ketchup, onion, eggs, onion powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl until mixed thoroughly, using your hands for best results. Form mixture into a loaf shape.
- Weave strips of bacon into a basket weave pattern. Place meatloaf in the center and carefully lift and transfer to a loaf pan, so bacon is on the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Allow to sit for 5 minutes before carefully flipping onto a platter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I prefer to use tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (such as V-8® juice) in place of ketchup.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 28.4 9.2 26.7 149 1112 Full nutrition