Pressure Cooker Apple Cider
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Place apples in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Spread brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, and cloves on top. Fill the rest of the pot up with water, up to the maximum line.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 60 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove cinnamon sticks. Mash apples with a potato masher or spoon. Return cinnamon sticks to the pot.
- Continue cooking on high pressure for another 60 minutes, allowing 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Repeat quick-release, about 5 minutes. Strain out cider using a strainer or cheesecloth; discard solids. Serve hot or cold.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- My favorite apples to mix are Honey Crisp, Granny Smith, Pink Lady, and Gala.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 0.4 37.9 0.4 0 8 Full nutrition