Pineapple Cake Moonshine
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a really easy recipe for making moonshine in your electric pressure cooker (Instant Pot®). It is super smooth the first night and something all your friends will be requesting. I am not sure how long it keeps, but I've kept in in my pantry and taken drinks from it for more than 3 months. But most batches don't last that long!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 293
Original recipe yields 12 servings (90 fluid ounces)
- Combine water, vodka, pineapple, and sugar in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 30 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 40 minutes.
- Remove pineapple from the pot. Blend until smooth and pour it back in. Stir once. Pour moonshine into sterilized bottles and store in a dark place. Chill before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Because of the alcohol, make sure your pressure cooker is not near an open flame.
- You must use the natural, not quick-release, method.
Per Serving: 293 calories; 0.1 40.8 0.3 0 4 Full nutrition