Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 55 m servings 281
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Beat eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until combined. Add 1 cup flour and salt; beat until combined. Mix in remaining flour using a dough hook attachment until dough pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Place dough on a floured cloth or board; knead until smooth and elastic. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces.
- Roll out dough pieces using a pasta machine or by hand to desired thickness, adding flour to keep them from sticking as needed. If using a pasta machine, start rolling pasta at a #1 setting, roll again at a #2 setting, and again at a #3 setting.
- Lay pasta sheets out on paper towels and let dry for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cut dried pasta using a pasta machine to a fettucine-sized cut; let dry once more, about 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add noodles and continue to boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and serve as desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 281 calories; 4.3 48 11.2 140 635 Full nutrition