Weeknight Pasta with Broccoli and Ground Turkey
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 412
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a rapid boil in a stockpot.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey and cook, stirring frequently, until crumbled and lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in onion, Italian seasoning, and pepper and cook until onion is translucent, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, add pasta to the boiling water; return to a boil and cook for 7 to 8 minutes. Add broccoli and continue cooking until pasta is tender yet firm to the bite and broccoli is just fork-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and broccoli and return to the pot. Stir in the turkey mixture and pasta sauce; mix thoroughly.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use whole wheat rotini if preferred.
- Filling variations: Substitute beef or plant-based ground for turkey; use chopped zucchini or yellow squash in place of broccoli; choose your own favorite pasta sauce and cheese.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 9.4 60 22.1 44 400 Full nutrition