Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 699
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Combine dulce de leche and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer until evenly combined. Set aside; clean mixer beaters.
- Combine 1/2 cup heavy cream and instant pudding in a medium bowl. Beat with the electric mixer on high speed until thick. Fold into the dulce de leche mixture.
- Spread 1/2 of the filling evenly inside graham cracker crust. Arrange banana slices on top. Pour remaining filling over the bananas, spreading evenly.
- Pour remaining heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract into a large bowl. Whip with clean beaters until soft peaks form. Dollop over the pie. Cover pie and chill before serving, 8 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Dulce de leche is milk caramel. To make your own, pour 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk into a 9x12-inch glass baking dish. Cover with foil and place in a larger baking dish or disposable roasting pan. Pour in enough water to reach halfway up the sides of the glass dish. Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 1 1/2 hours.
- Freeze pie for 2 to 3 hours instead of refrigerating for 8 hours, if preferred.
Per Serving: 699 calories; 35.4 90.8 8 100 577 Full nutrition