Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 154
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 bites)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowl.
- Spoon batter into the prepared mini muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a bite comes out clean, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool in pan for about 30 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of each to remove; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, 10 to 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, milk, butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Mix frosting using an electric mixer until smooth. Frost cooled brownie bites using a knife or piping bag.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can add optional 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips or mini peanut butter chips.
Per Serving: 154 calories; 8.6 18.8 1.9 14 74 Full nutrition