Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 182
Original recipe yields 50 servings (50 bites)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Combine peanut butter and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until combined. Add brown sugar and 1/2 powdered sugar and mix until well combined. Roll batter into 50 small balls, mixing in a bit more powdered sugar if batter sticks to your hands.
- Sandwich each ball between 2 pretzels and place on the prepared baking sheet. Place in the freezer.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Remove pretzel bites from the freezer. Dip each one halfway into melted chocolate and return to the waxed paper until chocolate has hardened.
You might also like
Per Serving: 182 calories; 5.1 31.4 4.2 1 543 Full nutrition