Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 80
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 cookie bites)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Mix brown sugar, white sugar, butter, egg whites, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Mix in vinegar.
- Combine flour, sea salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl. Mix into butter mixture until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just barely browned on the edges, 8 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 80 calories; 3.3 12.3 0.9 6 58 Full nutrition