Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 72
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookie bites)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Blend flour, butter, powdered sugar, and salt in a food processor until combined. Place dough in a bowl and knead until it comes together.
- Roll dough out onto waxed paper into a 1/2-inch thick square. Cut dough into 1/2-inch squares. Place bites onto a large cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light brown and edges are set, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Divide vanilla frosting into 3 small bowls. Dye 1 bowl red using red food coloring and 1 green using green food coloring; leave third bowl uncolored. Frost cooled cookies and top with sprinkles as desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 72 calories; 3.6 9.7 0.4 5 28 Full nutrition