Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 227
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour 36 muffin cups.
- Blend molasses, coffee, and eggs together in a bowl until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat shortening and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Add coffee mixture alternately with flour mixture, mixing between each addition, until batter is combined. Stir in vanilla extract. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Fill prepared muffin cups about 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 227 calories; 7.6 37.6 2.6 10 102 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1