Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 243
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add squash and boil until almost tender yet still firm, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over low heat. Stir in maple syrup and brown sugar and cook until sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Drain semi-cooked squash and place on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil and brush with some of the maple glaze; reserve remaining glaze. Fold up foil to close.
- Cook on the preheated grill until squash is tender, 10 to 15 minutes, brushing with remaining glaze occasionally and flipping halfway through cooking time.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use olive oil instead of butter, if preferred.
- You can use a grill basket instead of foil, if preferred.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 6.1 49.7 2.6 15 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1