Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 164
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray; place on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place cauliflower onto the prepared cooling rack. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender and easily pierced with a knife, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cauliflower is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the oven, garnish with parsley, and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 164 calories; 11.3 8.8 8.8 13 374 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1