Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 191
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray cut sides of pumpkin with cooking spray. Place pumpkin halves, cut-sides down, in a roasting pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pumpkin is soft, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven, and allow to rest until cool enough to handle, about 10 minutes. Scrape pumpkin flesh into a blender and discard skins.
- While pumpkin is cooling, place frozen cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until fork-tender, about 3 minutes. Add cauliflower to the blender with pumpkin flesh. Add skim milk and evaporated milk and puree until smooth. Transfer mixture to a microwave-safe bowl and stir in brown sugar, marjoram, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Microwave on high until soup is heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 191 calories; 0.9 37.6 12.6 2 238 Full nutrition