Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 1465
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 individual pot pies)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large deep-dish skillet over medium heat. Mix in flour to create a roux; brown lightly, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken broth. Add chicken, frozen vegetables, bouillon base, garlic, celery seed, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook until sauce thickens and coats the back of a spoon, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut rounds of pie crust to fit 4 small individual pie pans or ramekins; press 1 round into each pan. Spoon in filling and top with additional pie crust round.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add or subtract broth to adjust. I typically add one extra cup of broth for one more individual pie. Can make it with or without vegetables for an all-meat pie.
- You can use any frozen vegetable that you'd like.
Per Serving: 1465 calories; 95.8 107.7 42.4 137 2352 Full nutrition