Pure Farmland Breakfast Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 378
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then brown the sausage patties on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and let cool.
- Meanwhile, add mushrooms and broccoli to the same pan and cook for 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are browned. Transfer to a large bowl. Add hash browns and next 6 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add to bowl of vegetable mixture.
- Cut cooked sausage patties into quarters. Add to bowl. Gently fold mixture together to combine.
- Pour mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until eggs are set and top is lightly browned. Remove from oven and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 378 calories; 28.6 16.2 22.4 202 857 Full nutrition