0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 698
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 quesadillas)
- For the Quesadillas: Heat oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add protein starters and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- To the same pan, add onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes more. Add reserved protein starters back to the pan, add Worcestershire sauce, mix to combine, and set aside.
- Wipe out the pan, coat with nonstick spray, and heat over medium heat. Add 1 tortilla to pan. Top half the tortilla with 1/2 cup cheese and 1/2 of the cooked protein.
- Top with pickle slices (if desired) and another 1/2 cup cheese. Fold in half and cook until cheese is melted and the quesadilla is golden brown on one side, about 2 minutes. Repeat with second tortilla and remaining ingredients.
- For the Special Sauce: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and season to taste.
- Cut quesadillas into pieces and serve with lettuce, tomatoes, and sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 698 calories; 52.3 34.6 25.3 66 1583 Full nutrition