Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 186
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix broth, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, olive oil, basil, oregano, and black pepper together in a medium bowl. Set marinade aside.
- Combine bell peppers, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, whole garlic, and tomatoes in a large bowl and stir until well mixed. Pour into a large lidded container and pour marinade over the vegetables. Seal and marinate for at least 20 minutes; refrigerate if you are marinating longer.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Oil a grill basket.
- Scoop veggie mixture into the grill basket, reserving excess marinade. Close the grill lid.
- Cook on the preheated grill, stirring with a slotted spoon every 6 to 7 minutes, for about 20 minutes. Pour remaining marinade over veggies. Finish grilling with lid closed until somewhat charred, about 5 minutes more. Transfer to a large baking sheet and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute 3 tablespoons dried basil for fresh, and 5 teaspoons dried oregano for fresh, if preferred.
- If using prawns or shrimp, stir into veggies during last 6 to 7 minutes.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 10.9 20.1 5.1 < 1 119 Full nutrition