Grilled Chicken Drumsticks
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 h 45 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 drumsticks)
- Mix yellow onion, white onion, and garlic together in a bowl.
- Season chicken drumsticks with cilantro, oregano, cumin, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place chicken into the bowl with onion mixture. Squeeze lemon juice over the chicken, slice the rinds, and place into the same bowl. Cover and let sit in a refrigerator, 20 to 24 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook on the preheated grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted into a drumstick reads at least 180 degrees F (82 degrees C), 30 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- About 12 hours in, I switched the chicken and lemon marinade from the container to a large, freezer-sized, zip-top bag just to make sure the flavors blended. You can do this however you want; no container and just a bag. Or even just the container or a bag.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 8 2.9 19.4 64 75 Full nutrition