Sweet and Spicy Baked Keto Chicken Wings
12 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 670
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking pan with foil. Spray a wire rack with cooking spray and set inside the baking pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Mix in hot sauce, sucralose, salt, and garlic powder. Remove from heat and set sauce aside.
- Place chicken wing pieces on the prepared rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, pour off any juices accumulated in the bottom of the pan, and turn chicken pieces over. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the oven and transfer to a large bowl. Cover with sauce and toss to coat. Return chicken to the rack on the baking pan and bake until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 15 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
Per Serving: 670 calories; 55.8 15.1 24.8 138 1822 Full nutrition