Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 29
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 crackers)
- Place riced cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a cheesecloth-lined strainer and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Squeeze moisture out of the cooled riced cauliflower.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine riced cauliflower, egg, ranch mix, and cayenne pepper in a bowl and mix well. Stir in Parmesan cheese until incorporated.
- Drop mixture with a small cookie scoop onto the prepared cookie sheet and flatten with a small hand rolling pin, a cup, or your hand to approximately 1/16-inch thickness. The thinner the dough, the crispier the cracker.
- Bake crackers in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, flip, and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 29 calories; 1.5 1.3 2.5 14 104 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1