Apple Cider Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 323
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 8 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Cream butter, shortening, and sugar in a stand mixer at medium-high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition and scraping down sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg in a separate bowl. Turn the stand mixer on low and alternate adding in flour mixture and cider, starting with flour and ending with cider. Mix well and remove from stand. Stir in apples with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, using about 2 generous tablespoons for each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 323 calories; 14 46.1 4.4 62 290 Full nutrition