Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 595
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet under the preheated broiler until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix together mashed avocados, red onion, and cilantro in a bowl. Spread on toasted bread and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Return to broiler until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any grated white aged hard cheese, like Parmesan cheese, or Romano cheese for this recipe.
Per Serving: 595 calories; 45.6 46 13.8 13 408 Full nutrition