Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 341
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Rub chicken on all sides with salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, and parsley.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil and add chicken, breast-side down. Cook until skin is browned, about 5 minutes. Use tongs to flip chicken and brown on the other side for another 5 minutes. Carefully remove chicken from the pot and set aside. Pour in chicken stock and deglaze the pan, scraping off all the browned bits.
- Place the rack insert into the pot and return chicken to the pot, breast-side up. Close and lock the lid.
- Select Poultry setting and set timer for 28 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Carefully remove chicken to a carving board to rest.
- Turn on Saute function and whisk cornstarch into the pot with the stock and drippings to make a gravy.
You might also like
Per Serving: 341 calories; 15.3 1.3 46.5 143 574 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Good concept, however my chicken was under cooked. Won’t try it again.
Juicy & tender! Was absolutely delicious. Next time I would put it in the oven to brown a bit more but otherwise it was fantastic