Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 191
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 fillets)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut a piece of heavy duty aluminum foil large enough to make an airy foil pouch to hold tilapia fillets.
- Place fillets on top of the foil and season with dill, salt, and pepper. Place chives on top of fillets, followed by butter. Seal up pouches loosely.
- Cook fillets on the preheated grill until they flake easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also cook this over charcoal for about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 10.2 0.7 23.2 64 352 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1