Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 392
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Season tilapia with salt and pepper. Place olive oil and garlic in a bowl or resealable bag and add seasoned tilapia. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Place each tilapia fillet onto its own aluminum foil square. Use the fish to smear the tin foil with olive oil. Spoon diced tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno evenly over fillets. Top with bell pepper and cilantro. Fold packets up like envelopes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook fillets on the preheated grill until easily flaked with a fork, about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 1 can of RO*TEL® diced tomatoes with chiles for the diced tomatoes, onion, and jalapeno blend, if preferred.
Per Serving: 392 calories; 29.1 7 24.4 41 250 Full nutrition