Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 486
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Combine olive oil, parsley, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, black pepper, hot sauce, and sea salt in a large, zip-top bag. Shake well. Add tilapia fillets and marinate in the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook fillets on the preheated grill until they flake easily with a fork, about 5 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use balsamic vinegar instead of red wine vinegar, if preferred.
- You can use your favorite Italian dressing or barbecue sauce in place of the marinade recipe for a shortcut.
- You can grill these over coals, if preferred. You can also fry the fillets instead of grilling them. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish until fillets easily flake with a fork, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 486 calories; 42.2 4.4 23.6 41 149 Full nutrition