Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 276
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cherry tomatoes, carrot, bell pepper, onion, and asparagus on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with oregano, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place in the preheated oven and roast until vegetables begin to soften, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and make space in the center of the baking sheet by moving veggies to the sides. Place shrimp in a single layer in the center of the baking sheet. Drizzle shrimp with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Return to the oven and cook until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, 5 to 8 minutes.
- While shrimp is cooking, mix together lime juice, olive oil, honey, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the vinaigrette in a small bowl.
- Place mixed greens in a large salad bowl. Add roasted shrimp, veggies, and vinaigrette, and toss to combine.
You might also like
Per Serving: 276 calories; 15 16 21.3 173 321 Full nutrition