Daniel Fast Granola
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 50 m servings 292
Original recipe yields 10 servings (5 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix pineapple juice and coconut oil together in a microwave-safe bowl or jar and melt in a microwave, about 1 minute. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt; stir.
- Pour rolled oats and sunflower seeds into a large bowl.
- Place dates and almonds into an electric blender with pineapple juice mixture. Pulse for about 15 seconds to combine. Pour into oat mixture and stir using a large spoon. Stir in quick-cooking oats. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 hours. Remove from the oven and add raisins and cranberries. Continue to bake until golden, about 30 minutes more. Let cool for 30 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Add 1/3 cup honey in step 2 if not following the Daniel fast.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 11.5 43.8 6.5 0 92 Full nutrition