Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 348
Original recipe yields 10 servings (5 1/2 cups)
- Mix milk powder and creamer together in a large bowl.
- Mix sugar and butter flavoring together in a small bowl until fully incorporated. Mix into milk powder mixture vigorously using hands to decrease lumps.
- Shred white chocolate using a small microplane or small shred side of a box grater; add to mixture. Stir lightly using a spoon to incorporate without melting chocolate.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- To use, add 1/2 cup mix to 6 ounces hot water.
- This is also tasty if you add a bit of crushed peppermint on top, and it's great to give as a gift with colored marshmallows and the mix in a jar.
Per Serving: 348 calories; 7.6 53.6 17.1 < 1 277 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1