6 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 10 m servings 462
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, and cinnamon sugar in the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Add melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of the pan and about 1 to 2 inches up the sides. Set aside in a freezer while preparing the filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl using an electric hand mixer until combined. Add heavy cream slowly while beating on low speed; continue beating until smooth. Add eggs slowly, 1 at a time, beating on low speed until combined.
- Remove crust from the freezer and pour in filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center appears almost set when gently shaken, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake carefully from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool, about 15 minutes. Cut around the outer edge using a butter knife to separate from the pan. Let cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes more. Unclip the side of the pan and remove the cake. Let cool for another 30 minutes; chill in the refrigerator at least 4 hours to overnight before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 462 calories; 38.3 24.1 7.2 150 307 Full nutrition