Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 45 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 truffles)
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in strawberries and jam to incorporate. Stir in whipped topping using a spatula. Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of cheesecake mixture onto the prepared baking sheet using a spoon or ice cream scoop. Shape each dollop into a ball using your hand; if the mixture is too soft to work with, place in the freezer for a few minutes to harden.
- Place shaped truffles into the freezer until completely frozen, about 2 hours.
- Melt semisweet chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes. Let set to cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Remove truffles from the freezer and dip into melted chocolate using a fork or spoon, working in small batches. Place onto parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 3 minutes. Pour carefully into a zip-top bag, cut off 1 corner, and drizzle over truffles. Store truffles in the freezer or refrigerator until ready to serve, at least 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Make sure you have enough room in your freezer for the baking sheet when truffles have to chill.
- Truffles must be completely sealed with chocolate. If you missed some spots, you can add a few drops of melted chocolate with a spoon to cover the whole truffle.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 11.8 23.5 2.2 13 63 Full nutrition