Banana Split Trifle
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 503
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 trifle)
- Whisk milk and pudding together in a large bowl for 2 minutes. Stir in pineapple. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place 1/3 of the pound cake cubes in a trifle bowl or other large glass bowl. Pour 1/3 of the pudding mixture on top. Line the side of the bowl with sliced strawberries. Place remaining strawberries over the pudding.
- Cover strawberries with 1/3 of the pound cake cubes. Pour 1/3 of the pudding mixture on top. Line the bowl with banana slices this time. Place remaining bananas over the pudding. Cover bananas with remaining pound cake cubes. Spread remaining pudding on top.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup all over the pudding, going in different directions. Sprinkle walnuts over chocolate. Make lengthwise cuts into the large strawberry, keeping the stem end intact. Fan out slices and place on top of the trifle. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use low-fat whipped topping to save calories.
- After slicing bananas, sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning. You don't want to see brown bananas lining the glass bowl!
Per Serving: 503 calories; 23.8 69.7 6.5 107 481 Full nutrition