Healthier Banana Split Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 272
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mix applesauce and egg together in another bowl. Add applesauce mixture to the flour mixture. Stir in bananas, chocolate chips, and dried cherries.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup almost to the top.
- Bake muffins in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 272 calories; 4.9 55 4.3 16 212 Full nutrition