Turkey and Brie Croissant with Cranberry-Orange Aioli
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 652
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 sandwiches)
- Mix mayonnaise, orange juice, and dried cranberries together in a small bowl for aioli. Set aside.
- Warm a nonstick skillet or panini pan over medium heat.
- Place 4 apple slices onto the bottom half of each croissant. Top with turkey, followed by Brie cheese, divided equally. Spread aioli mixture on the inside of each croissant top half, and top each sandwich.
- Place assembled sandwiches into the heated pan and lightly toast until desired color is reached and cheese is slightly melted, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can add nuts of choice to the aioli. Also, you can lightly spray or butter the pan, but most croissants have enough butter in them to toast well without it.
Per Serving: 652 calories; 41.7 43.6 26.9 130 1599 Full nutrition