Slow Cooker Beef Bone Broth
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 45 m servings 480
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Spread out oxtail, bones, carrots, celery, onion, and garlic on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 30 minutes. Scrape contents of the baking sheet into a slow cooker. Add leek, apple cider vinegar, salt, and peppercorns. Add enough water to cover the contents but not more than 2 inches below the rim.
- Cook on Low for 22 hours. Add bay leaves and cook for another 2 hours.
- Strain broth through a fine mesh strainer that is lined with a double layer of cheese cloth. Refrigerate. Skim off the fat before using or freezing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 480 calories; 23.1 15 53.8 187 691 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1