Biscoff®-Inspired Cinnamon Chip Cookies
4 made it | 0 reviews |
"I love Biscoff® cookies. These cookies taste just like the cookies in the package with the added little surprise of the cinnamon chips. These are like nothing I have baked before. If you're looking for something new, different, and so delicious, give them a try. These cookies will have crispy, sandy-like edges with a softer center."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 60 servings (5 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cream cookie butter, butter, vanilla sugar, brown sugar, shortening, eggs, and vanilla bean together using an electric mixer in a bowl. Combine warm water with baking soda in a small bowl to dissolve; add to creamed mixture while mixing.
- Combine flour and salt in a separate bowl and add gradually to cookie butter mixture; mix well. Stir in cinnamon chips.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets; use your fingers to form into peaked meringue shapes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set, 8 to 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use white sugar instead of vanilla sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract instead of vanilla bean, if preferred.
- You can split the dough into two and make half without the chips or eliminate the chips all together. If splitting the the batch then halve the chips. When making these without the chips I rolled them into approximately 1-inch balls and rolled them in some white sugar. Then bake for the same time as with the chips.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 7.2 16.7 1.2 15 64 Full nutrition