Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 412
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch tart)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, butter, and powdered sugar together until a dough forms. Press dough into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, toss blueberries with cornstarch and place in a saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and lemon extract. Simmer, stirring gently to avoid crushing the berries, until sugar dissolves and filling thickens, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Pour blueberry filling over the cooled crust. Let cool before slicing.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Can also be made into mini tarts using a muffin pan. Bake tart shells for about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 23.5 47.6 3.9 61 165 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1