Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 229
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While egg noodles are cooking, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Gradually add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Gradually stir in chicken broth and milk. Increase heat to medium and cook and stir until mixture is bubbling and slightly thickened, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove sauce from the heat and stir in salt and pepper.
- Combine reserved egg noodles, cooked chicken, and mushrooms in a large bowl. Add sauce and stir until combined. Spoon mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until thoroughly heated, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 229 calories; 12.6 17.7 10.8 59 738 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2