Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 271
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Brush an air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Combine garlic, honey, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, cumin, paprika, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl. Add drumsticks; toss to coat. Arrange drumsticks vertically in the prepared basket, leaning against the basket wall and one another.
- Cook in the air fryer at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the drumstick reads 175 degrees F (80 degrees C), 15 to 20 minutes. Rearrange drumsticks with kitchen tongs halfway through cooking for even cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine spinach, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, jalapeno pepper, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a food processor; process until crema is smooth. Drizzle some crema sauce over drumsticks and serve with remaining crema.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any extra sauce can be stored in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to 5 days. Use as a salad dressing, baked potato topper, or on tacos.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sauce. The actual amount of sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 17.7 5.8 21.9 82 574 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Perfect as written. This recipe is perfect and the leftover Crema makes a great salad dressing. 5 stars all the way!