Air Fryer Jerk Pork Skewers with Black Bean and Mango Salsa
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 313
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir sugar, onion powder, thyme, allspice, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, nutmeg, and cloves together in a small bowl for seasoning mix. Transfer rub to a small airtight container, reserving 1 tablespoon in a bowl for pork. Add coconut to the remaining 1 tablespoon seasoning; stir to combine.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Thread pork chunks onto the skewers. Brush pork with oil, sprinkle all sides with seasoning mixture, and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer until an instant read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash 1/3 of the mango in a medium bowl. Stir in remaining chopped mango, black beans, red onion, lime juice, honey, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Serve salsa alongside pork skewers.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use paprika in place of cayenne pepper for the seasoning mix. You can also use a store-bought jerk seasoning instead of making your own.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of jerk seasoning. The actual amount of seasoning consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 10.8 34.6 22.3 49 1268 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1